Sunday, May 16, 2010

scribbling

well . this kid out here was gettin bored . so just thot of scribbling . this might seem funny but today ie 15th may 2010 , this is the first time Im writing something in my blog . It wont actually seem funny unless I mention that I created this blog more than two years ago . So what urged me to write today . dunno maan !! It just happened to me .. LETS BLOG !! haha ! Im really tired today because of all the struggle . It was nothing much compared to the other days , but its laziness ( banglae laadh khawa aar ki ) . wastin it here . I actually dunno what im doing . In my mind I always say to myself .. today ive to study ... i need to study .. but at the end of the day its always like .. arre let it go nah! ill start off from tomorrow .. But trust me .. today was the last such day .. Tomorrow Im seriously gonna study .. really really hard .. and I mean it ..
Sometimes I just wonder " how it is possible to waste so much " but dunno why I do the same .
Am I upset ?? -NO
Am I ready for the competitions ahead ? -NO
then ?? what is it actually ??
Am I lazy ? -YES
Am I turning 'just anpther average guy'? -YES



So now I know what's missing .. and I bet ill not let this go on ..
there is always something missing .. what is it ?? I dun wanna get into al those . Not really in a mood . Or maybe I dun wanna get in one of those " shut-the-fuck-up " mood again . So im dozing off now . And when I say Ill study from tomorrow ,,, I mean it ..

No comments: